HotBreaking News
Fetching data...

37 Year Old Mom Loses 40 kg. In 12 WeeksWITHOUT Dieting Using “Progressive Weight-Loss Method”

37 Year Old Mom Loses 40 kg. In 12 WeeksWITHOUT Dieting Using “Progressive Weight-Loss Method”

By Richard Mason, CMN

Updated 02:06 GMT Sunday 30, August 2020Sunday 30, August 2020 


We all know that losing weight is not easy but what if it was possible to get rid of all the unwanted inches you want without having to give up the food you love?

Well, there’s breaking news of a new weight-loss method that is sending shockwaves through the medical world that promises just that… WITHOUT dieting.

Whether you have a lot to lose or just need to drop a couple of killograms… few words make us shutter with dread more than the word DIET.

It’s just too hard to deprive yourself of the food you love and being hungry is just miserable.

Sure, you might get real motivated and stick to a diet plan for a few weeks or maybe even a couple of months, but before long someone will stick a piece of pizza or slice of cake in front of you and WHAM!

All of the sudden you’re off your diet and before long you’ve put back on even more weight than you had lost.

A New Breakthrough Fat Burning Formula Promises An Easy Way To Lose All The Weight You Want…

Without Giving Up TheDelicious Food You Love...

Does this sound too good to be true?

37 year old, single mom Amanda Duncan says it is 100% real and SHE is the proof.

Here’s Amanda’s Story In Her Own Words:

Like most women I gained a large amount of weight during my pregnancies and then despite trying everything I could to lose the weight, I always seemed to end up GAINING even MORE with every attempt I made to drop the weight. 

It was SO frustrating that I was ready to give up even trying to lose weight. 

But then 6 months ago I received devastating news from my physician. 

I was told that due to me now being a full 60 killograms over-weight that my blood sugar A1C level was 13.3 which is TWICE as much as the minimum level for officially having Type 2 Diabetes. 

I was at severe risk for either a heart attack or a stroke and unless I found a way to lose a significant amount of weight FAST I would have to be on twice a day insulin shots for the rest of my life in order to prevent the life-threatening effects of the disease. 

Knowing how seriously I needed to find a real solution to my weight problem, I started searching online for anything that could finally help me.

Luckily I Found An Amazing Story of Another Single Mom’s Incredible Weight Loss That Inspired Me

The story was about how a single mom around my age named Teresa Rodriguez had lost a full 32 kg. and 12.6 inches around her waist in ONLY 9 WEEKS using what was being called the “Progressive Weight-loss Method”.

These are Teresa Rodriguez’s Incredible Before and After Pictures Showing Her Incredible 32 Killograms Weight-Loss!

I read about how Teresa had always had a great figure…

… but after giving birth to her two children she had put on many killograms and several inches of unsightly body weight that she was DESPERATE to get rid of.

Then everything changed for Teresa after she had been accepted as a participant in a clinical study of a new weight-loss methodthat was created by a team of physicians and scientists who were experts in how the body metabolizes (Burns Off) body fat.

What was discovered by this team of experts was that the main reason most people have such a hard time losing weight and keeping it off is due to something that happens naturally in the body called “Tolerance”.

What Is Tolerance and Why Does It Stop Us From Losing Weight?

Dr. Maxwell Worthing, who is one of the experts behind this new scientifically developed weight-loss formula, explains what Tolerance is and the effects on the human body:

Tolerance or the Tolerance Effectmeans that over time our bodies get used to anything that we are repeatedly exposing ourselves to… including things like weight-loss supplements, diets and exercise routines. 

This is why even if someone gets remarkable results at first with traditional dieting, soon they hit what’s called a “Plateau” which means THE RESULTS STOP. 

That’s when most people get frustrated and just give up trying to even lose weight. "

His associate Dr. Michael Freeman was quoted as saying:

“The clinical studies that we have just completed show that by applying an effective solution to Tolerance along with a powerful, natural thermogenic formula that can literally cause the body to burn body fat around the clock, whether someone had an active or completely sedentary lifestyle, that anyone can lose almost unlimited amounts of weight. 

This would make the only real problem being to make sure that those that used this method didn’t take it too far by losing too much weight as that also can be unhealthy.

We have developed what we feel is truly the ideal way to lose weight in this safe and highly effective 3 stage progressive system.”

After dozens of Clinical Participants lost stunning amounts of weight in incredibly short amounts of time they have officially released what is being called…

The Perfect Method For Creating Fast And Permanent Weight-Loss!

The name of this system is Slimfy and the secret behind its effectiveness is in both its Scientifically Developed Thermogenic Formula that forces your body to burn fat 24 hours per day…

… EVEN WHILE YOU SLEEP

… and in its 3 Stage Progressive Weight-Loss system which defeats “Tolerance” by constantly keeping your body “Off Balance”.

Slimfy® literally “TURNS ON” the internal thermal chemicals in your body that makes your body burn fat and “TURNS OFF” your body’s defense system to losing what it thinks is too much weight.

This allows you to keep losing weight until you reach your ideal size and then you simply switch to “maintenance mode” to stay at a weight you’re happy with!


I went to the Slimfy website and saw that they were offering a limited time, special promotion for new customers only of a Free 30 Day Supply of the First Stage of SLIMFY called The Introductory Kit. 

I ordered the Introductory Kit and when it arrived I just followed the simple instructions and didn’t alter ANYTHING else about my lifestyle. 

I continued to eat a normal amount of food and didn’t start any crazy new exercise routine. 

Within days I noticed increased energy and that my clothes started to feel looser all over.

LATEST UPDATE - Sunday 30, August 2020Sunday 30, August 2020

The Following Pictures Show Amanda’s 12 Week Journey To Losing A Full 40 kg. WITHOUT Dieting Using The Progressive Weight-Loss Method

On Amanda’s next doctor’s visit her Physician was SHOCKED not only to see her jaw-dropping weight-loss…

… but that her lab results revealed that her blood sugar levels were now showing her A1C as being 5.4 which is PRE-DIABETES level!

In only 3 months of using Slimfy Amanda knows that as long as she keeps her weight down that she won’t have to worry about the dangers of Type 2 Diabetes any more.

It seems that the general consensus from experts and users alike is that the scientifically developed and clinically perfected formula used to make up…

… the 3- Step Progressive Slimfy method could be the biggest breakthrough ever seen in the weight-loss industry

If you’re interested in seeing what Slimfy can do for you…

… the same Introductory Kit that Amanda first used to get started on her amazing weight-loss journey is still being offered for FREE.

Limited quantity of Slimfy's Introductory Kits is available only today, only to our readers.
Click Here To Get this Offer!
REMEMBER: While using this formula you might experience significant weight loss in a short period of time, In such case you must stop the use of formula immediately.




139 commentsPeopleLogin

RecommendShareSort by Best


Mark_NYC• a few seconds ago

Great article. Alwasy wondered how they transform so fast. I guess their career really requires them an often change

1 | ReplyShare

Dana.LoVe • a few minutes ago

I tried placing order, but my country is not the list :(

 | ReplyShare

Mila Kiki • a few minutes ago

My friends and I have all been waiting for this advanced formula to hit the news. We have used this remedy and it did worked for us. This stuff realy does what it claims. I got my free here http://goo.gl/4ffds43

 | ReplyShare

Michelle306 • a few minutes ago

i saw these products on tv show Celebrities Secretes Exposed. i have to say.. this stuff worked for me and my husband specially my results  are life chaning  thank you so much for putting up this article.

 | ReplyShare

Cara Sikins • a few minutes ago

I took this formula with their complimentary diet plan, my results are amazing. BTW I suggest you ask them for nutrional coach assitance and tips.

 | ReplyShare

Michael_Slurp • a few minutes ago

I like being fat!

 | ReplyShare

Laura Cain • a few minutes ago

There is a big stir going on these days about this weight loss system. I am seeing  all over.. I am going to give it a try. Thanks for the links.

 | ReplyShare

Dorothee Simons• over an hour ago

i have a small store here in sydney australia and i had customers asking if i have slimfy in stock. I guess its been around for some time.

 | ReplyShare

Linda Higgins • over an hour ago

My husband and I both need to lose weight because we are going to be seeing family we haven't seen in 25 years.  Already ordered it and we are both going to try this out, thanks. - The  Higgins family

 | ReplyShare

Stephen • over an hour ago

My mom got hers onslimfy.com few days ago since one of her friends has lost like 8 kilograms in the first 3 weeks.

 | ReplyShare

Amy Williams • over an hour ago

just placed my order, can't wait to start!!!

 | ReplyShare

Wanda.TX782 • a few hours ago

A friend of mine did this  diet and recommended it to me 3 weeks ago. I ordered the products and received them within 3 days (although I didnt get the discounted shipping).

 | ReplyShare

Laura Arons • a few hours ago

I was not interested, untill i saw it its free to give a try, I decided to explore it

 | Reply
Load disqus comments

0 Comments

 

Random Posts

3/random/post-list
X

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *